Kathgodam to Nainital Taxi & Car Rental Services
Book Your Cab
Kathgodam to Nainital Taxi ServiceDistance One Way distance between Kathgodam to Nainital Kms. Duration Travel Time between Kathgodam to Nainital is
Looking for Kathgodam to Nainital taxi service, HireMeCar is available at your service. At HireMeCar, booking Kathgodam to Nainital cabs is very easy and convenient. We are committed to provide the best car booking options with our wide fleet of cars running in all major cities in India. Why looking for other travel options, when you can get a budget car rental services at just one click.
If you are looking cab for business trip or planning for a weekend getaway, we provide taxi from Kathgodam to Nainital with the wide range of luxury sports and economy vehicles to meet your car rental need.
Get the best car booking deals and cab coupons on Kathgodam to Nainital taxi service. Our dedicated customer service helpdesk is available 24x7 to help you with the best offers for booking outstation taxi from Kathgodam to Nainital .
About Nainital :
Nainital is one of the most popular hill stations in India, located in the state of Uttarakhand. The city is situated at an altitude of 2000 metres and is famous for its pear shaped lake. The city being a hill station makes it difficult to travel on foot and the easiest alternative for sightseeing is by hiring car rental or cabs in Nainital.
Finding Cabs in Nainital :
The thing that makes Nainital a must visit tourist attraction is its picturesque beauty and landscape. Finding taxi in Nainital is pretty easy even if you are looking for specific services like pickup or drop. You can also get the lowest possible taxi fare by searching for them online. If you are looking for car rentals in Nainital then try HireMeCar’s online booking facility. We offer exclusive discounts to the customers and you can also easily find information on how to book cabs thorough our site or via a phone call.
- Tourist Places in Nainital
- Nainital Lake (Lake) : One of the most sought after tourist venues in Nainital, the crescent-shaped Nainital Lake offers mesmeric surroundings to visitors and is a hub of yachting and boating activities.
- Goddess Naina Devi (Spiritual Places) : The name Naina, meaning eye, is derived from a temple dedicated to Goddess Naini Devi, located on the upper edge of the Nainital lake, which was devastated by the landslip of 1880. Though the temple is named after Naina Devi (another name for Sati), the biggest celebration experienced here is the festival held in honor of Nanda Devi.
- High Altitude Zoo (Zoo) : At the High Altitude Zoo, wild life enthusiasts can spot several endangered Himalayan wild species, including Royal Bengal tiger, Tibetan wolves, sambar, leopard cat and Himalayan bear. It also has a vast collection of high altitude birds.
- Mukteshwar Temple (Spiritual Places) : The 350 year old Mukteshwar Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, is a major place of worship in the Kumaon region.
- Snow View Point (Hill Station) : Accessible by a cable car or rope way, the Snow View Point affords mesmerizing views of the beautiful town and snow-capped mountains.
What our Customers say
It was very good experience with hiremecar services. The cab facilities was good and the cooperation of driver and company was also good Read More
Hiremecar has done a wonderful job for my family now for several years. My mother and dad are in their 80's and gave up driving Read More
Great Service in affordable price. They provided us a very good car. Read More