By : Ankita SinghJanuary 24th 2018
Long weekend is again knocking at the door and certainly nothing can be better than to explore different ideal destinations of India. So, plan ahead, mark your calendar and start packing. Put your plans on paper and thank us later for easy car rental service:
1. Royal Rajasthan :Planning to visit Rajasthan, then January is the best time to visit. Explore the royal beauty of Jaipur,The Pink City. Well if you plan to extend a bit in Rajasthan, then you can even enjoy Desert Festival in Jaisalmer, from 29/01/2018 - 31/01/2018.The festival is celebrated amidst the beautiful dunes of the Thar Desert.
If you are you a literature lover, get a chance to join Jaipur Literature Festival organized here every year joined by over 250 writers, thinkers, politicians, journalists and cultural icons from over 35 different nationalities.
Places to visit : Hawa mahal, Amber Palace,City Palace,Jantar Mantar.
2. Crazy Kolkata : Famous for its dual British and Indian heritage, there are many places to explore. Beaches and scenic beauty are the main tourist attraction. Perfect to spend a pleasurable weekend with you family. West Bengal has a lot to offer for people of all age groups.
Places to visit : Digha,Chandipur, Shankarpur, Botanical Garden.
3. Thrilling Telangana : Near to Hyderabad, this place is rich in architecture and has a lot of tourist attractions to explore like temples, fort, sanctuaries etc. Trip to Warangal is considered incomplete without sojourn at Pakhal Lake.
Places to visit : Thousand Pillar Temple,Bhadrakali Temple,Warangal Fort.
4. Phenomenal Pune : With the perfect amalgamation of new and old India, Pune is hub of rich cultural heritage. This city is famous for its immense tourist attraction like waterfalls, lakes, heritage & pilgrimage sites and yes it’s nightlife.
Places to visit : Matheran, Lonavala, Khandala, Kamshet.
5. Pleasing Pondicherry : Famously known as Pondy, this place has heavy French influence. A little France in our India. Bengalureans and Chennaites are basically the tourists from nearby. Pondicherry is much more than just typical holiday destination. Go on to explore its beauty.
Place to visit : Paradise Beach, Auroville, Chunnambar Boat House, Seaside Promenade, Arikamedu.
Plan your visit and book a 3 Day round trip ride with HireMeCar outstation. Travel with us to travel in budget. Here is an offer to make your trip even more pleasant.
Minimum Booking Amount should be Rs. 1500
Use code HMCDEL for your first outstation ride.
The code is valid till 28th Feb 2018.
HireMeCar reserves the right to modify/withdraw the offer at its own consideration.
Code can be used one time only.
ALSO READ : 5 Indian Thalis You Must Try Atleast Once