5 Offbeat Destinations To Visit In Delhi - Travel Blogs
Checked off all the regular famous places at Delhi? Then, you have seen Delhi barely! Don’t just see Delhi barely, but, explore the rarely visited places to have an hatke trip that’s worth while! Why wait? Set back, relax and start making plan soon to explore every nook and corner of Delhi. Don't forget to enjoy delicious mouth watering Delhi food.
You can easily take a cab or book an Airport Taxi if you just landed at your destination just for Delhi Drashan. Travel to these awesome places listed below in Delhi!
- Board towards Baoli’s : Agrasen ki Baoli with roots from the Mahabharat era, is a marvel of architecture. Being famously known as a haunted place- a place with beautiful carvings is a must if you dare visit it. Another Baoli on our list is the Asia’s largest spice centre: Khari Baoli! Located on the local streets of Delhi, what better place than to explore the spices? Just hire a car rental in Delhi.
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah : Treat to the ears and peace to the mind; this place offers Sufi music that would leave anyone filled with positivity. Ensure to wear attires accordingly and be transported to another ethereal world of music that sure is going to leave you rejuvenated from deep within!
- Sulabh International Museum of Toilets : Now, who wants to visit toilets you might ask? But folks, trust us. It’s one of a kind experience to learn about the history of toilets. After all, Swachh Bharat, right? So, book a cab and head straight.
- Katputli Colony : Art is diverse and so is our Delhi. If you want to experience a visual process of how the katputlis are made then, you must visit the Katputli colony in Delhi. Located in the slums of Delhi, this place stands as an inspiration to Salman Rushdie’s Midnight Children.
- Kingdom of Dreams : One place to experience all Indian-ness! Rich food, art, music, cultural heritage, Bollywood and so on. With our Cabs in Delhi, this place can be easily visited. Don’t miss to enjoy the various art performances and shows!
Hope this list was useful for you all. Hope next time you would visit some of these places to see and get the real taste of Delhi. We will keep adding some more offbeat ideas from popular Indian destinations as soon as we find them. Stay in touch with us!!
READ MORE : 5 Advantages Of Renting A Cab For Trip